Bank of America Advantage Savings $100 Bonus
Is there anything better than waking up to an email offering you free money? Well, that is what happened this morning thanks to the Bank of America Advantage Savings $100 bonus offer we just got. My wife currently has a BOA personal checking account, a few personal and business credit cards and Gold Preferred status with them. The email is offering her $100 for adding a savings account to that list. Let’s take a look at the details.
BOA Advantage Savings Bonus Offer
The email subject is: Get a $100 cash offer and a head start toward your next goal
Here are the terms of the offer:
- Click through the enroll now link in the email
- Open a new Advantage Savings account by 11/30/22
- Deposit $1,000 or more in new money within the first 30 days
- Maintain the $1,000 from day 31-90
- The $100 bonus should post within 60 days after the maintenance period (90 days mark)
- This offer is limited to people targeted via email
It looks like we can avoid the BOA Advantage Savings monthly fee by maintaining a balance of over $500. Easy enough.
The interest rates on the account are pretty non existent. They top out at 0.04% for Platinum Honors members with over $2,500 in the account.
Bank of America Advantage Savings $100 Bonus: Final Thoughts
I will jumping on this offer even though $100 isn’t great for a savings bonus. I like that it only requires $1,000 in deposits though, and that amount will keep it fee free. The fact that it is with a bank we already use and should be an easier sign up / funding process helps as well. It will go nicely with my goal to earn $25,000 this year in extra income via miles and points.