Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business Card Has New 80K Bonus
Barclays has a business version of the AAdvantage Aviator credit card. The card was not available for a while, and in general it not a very exciting product. But, there’s some good news. You can now apply once again for the Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business card and earn a total bonus of 70,000 AAdvantage miles. Let’s look at the details.
Earn up to 70,000 AAdvantage bonus miles:
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Plus, earn 10,000 bonus miles after a purchase is made on an employee card.
Annual fee of $95 is not waived.
- 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- 2X miles for every one dollar spent at eligible office supply, telecom and car rental merchants.
- 1X mile on all other purchases
- 5% AAdvantage mileage bonus earned every year after your account anniversary date based on the total number of miles earned using your card.
- 25% inflight savings as a statement credit on food and beverages when you use your card on American Airlines operated flights.
- Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99, issued each year after your account anniversary if you spend $30,000 or more on eligible purchases (taxes and fees apply).
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Preferred boarding for you and up to 4 companions on your reservation.
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
This offer is available to new cardmembers only.
This is a good bonus, but not the best we have seen on this card. We have seen offers for 75,00 and 80,000 AAdvantage miles in the past. If you need miles right away, it is worth applying, but if you can wait, it’s possible that we might see those better offers come around again.
This is a business card, so it possible that it doesn’t report to your personal credit report. However it’s not clear from recent data points if that’s still the case.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.