Barclays JetBlue Business Card Bonus
Barclays is once again offering an increased welcome bonus for the JetBlue Business Card. Besides the big bonus, there’s also another advantage. With it being a business card, most likely will not report to your personal credit report. Let’s look at the details.
- Earn 80,000 bonus TrueBlue points and a $99 statement credit after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Annual Fee: $99
- Application Page
- Earn: 6X points on JetBlue purchases and 2X points at restaurants and office supply stores
- Free first checked bag for you and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your card to book
- Earn 5,000 bonus points annually on your account anniversary
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem
- $100 statement credit per calendar year, after you purchase a Getaways vacation package
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
This offer is available to new cardmembers only.
This is a very good for the JetBlue Business Card. You get 80,000 TrueBlue points, plus a $99 credit that effectively makes the card fee-free for the first year. The best ever offer was for 100,000 points.
This is a business card, so it possible that it doesn’t report to your personal credit report. However it’s not clear from recent data points if that’s still the case. Please let us know in the comments if you have applied for any Barclays business cards recently..
Barclays also has an increased offer for the AAdvantage Aviator Business card.