Barclays Upromise Mastercard Bonus Increased to $200
Barclays Upromise Mastercard has an increased welcome bonus of $200 which matches the best ever offer for this card. The card is not as exciting as it used to be years ago, but it provides another very east bonus opportunity. Check out the details of the offer.
- Earn $200 cash back rewards after spending $500 on purchases with your new Barclays Upromise Mastercard in the first 90 days.
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply.
- No Annual Fee
- Direct Application Link
A Upromise Program account is required to earn and receive cash back rewards. You may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or previously had the card.
- Earn 1.529% Cash Back Rewards on your purchases when your Upromise Program account is linked to an eligible College Savings Plan. (Earn 1.25% if not linked to a College Savings Plan)
- Upromise Round Up lets you round up your purchases to the nearest dollar, based on the limit you set (from $1 to $500). The total Round Up Amount is considered a purchase and converted to cash back rewards.
- No foreign transaction fees
If you don’t have many other bonus opportunities out there, then the Barclays Upromise Mastercard could be a decent option to earn $200. You only need to spend $500 to get this bonus which makes it a great low spend option.
You can also get a small bonus when joining the Upromise shopping portal which is required in order to earn and receive cash back rewards with this card.
HT: Dr Jay