Bed Bath & Beyond Visa Gift Card Rebate
After running a similar deal last month, Bed Bath & Beyond (and their subsidiary brands Harmon and buybuyBaby) is returning with yet another negative cost Visa gift card deal. Let’s take a look.
Get a $15 Bed Bath & Beyond Visa Prepaid Card with the Purchase of a $200 Visa Prepaid Card at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Purchase dates: 10-23-2016 through 10-29-2016.
- Offer good on purchase of items listed below at participating Bed Bath & Beyond stores between the start date and end date applicable to those items.
- No certificates from groups, clubs or organizations will be honored.
- Offer void if correct proof(s) of purchase and this original form along with a copy of your dated sales receipt or packing slip and complete name, address and zip code are not included.
- Offer good for U.S. & Puerto Rico residents only.
- Cards can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit cards.
- Bed Bath & Beyond reserves the right to substitute a check of equal value in lieu of a Visa prepaid card at its discretion. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- Limit 2
Submitting Your Rebate Online
Thankfully, Bed Bath & Beyond makes the rebate process somewhat easy. Instead of having to mail in receipts, you can submit all of the documentation online.
To submit your rebate online:
- Click this link
- Choose United States
- Select “VISA (Blackhawk)” as the brand and your purchase date.
- Choose to submit your rebate online.
- Choose whether you want a Visa prepaid card or a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card.
- Enter in your information including name and address.
- Upload the required documentation.
- Submit the rebate.
$200 Visa gift cards sold by Bed Bath & Beyond come with a $6.95 fee. Here is how the math works out:
- Cost: $206.95
- Rebate: $-15
- Final Cost: $191.95
- Profit: $8.05
Ebates is also offering 2% in-store cashback at Bed Bath & Beyond, although gift cards are excluded. It isn’t known if purchasing a Visa will trigger the cashback or not.
Visa gift cards sold by Bed Bath & Beyond are issued by Metabank. The PIN number for these cards is the last four digits of the card number. They work the same as Visa gift cards sold by Staples, Office Depot and various other stores and should work to load Bluebird/Serve (if you still have one) and to purchase money orders, etc at most places where debit cards are accepted.
While Bed Bath & Beyond doesn’t earn a 5X category bonus like the office supply stores, you only need to purchase one card to get the rebate. This is a good deal to earn points/cashback on a good everyday card or to simply meet minimum spend at a negative cost. Don’t forget that Staples has a negative cost Visa deal this week as well!