New 60K Offer for the Amex Blue Business Plus Card
Just one or two years ago we would write about rare 30K offers sent out by email for the American Express Blue Business Plus card. But over that time we have seen Amex offer some ridiculously big bonuses, such as 260K for the Business Platinum.
So it makes sense that we now have an offer for 60,000 Membership Rewards points for the Blue Business Plus card. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 12 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn an additional 10,000 Membership Rewards points after you add an Employee Card and spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening. After that your APR will be a variable rate
- Apply by 1/31/23.
- Offer Link
One word of caution. The offer shows up through that link, but it could change once you go to apply. So make sure you have the correct offer before submitting your application.
- Earn 2X points on everyday business purchases, up to $50k per calendar year.
- Earn 1X point after that.
- Extended warrant and purchase protection.
- No Annual Fee
This is the highest bonus we have seen for the Blue Business Plus credit card. You will earn a total of 60,000 points, and including the 2X points you earn on all purchases, you’ll have 90,000 points once you complete the spending requirement. Just make sure you see the correct offer when applying.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.