US Bank’s New Business Altitude Card
U.S. Bank has added a new page on its website for the a business credit card that will launch soon. Named the ‘Business Altitude Connect Card’, this product comes with a $95 annual fee that is waived the first year. The welcome bonus is currently at 60,000 points bonus and the card earn earns up to 5X. Let’s see more details.
Update: The card is now live.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points, worth $600, if you spend $6,000 on the Account Owner’s card in the first 180 days of opening your account.
- DIRECT LINK
- 5x points on travel booked directly in the Rewards Center
- 4x points on travel, including airfare, hotels, gas and EV charging stations on the first $150,000 in combined annual spend.
- 2X on dining, takeout, restaurant delivery and cell phone services
- 1X points for all other purchases.
- Earn a $25 statement credit after every three consecutive monthly taxi or rideshare transactions paid for with your card.
- Airport lounge access with Priority Pass. Get four complimentary visits per membership year.
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, and $95 per year thereafter.
The U.S. Bank Business Altitude Connect Card is a good product at least for the first year of cardmembership. The $95 annual fee is waived and you earn a signup bonus of 60,000 points. You can transfer points between your business and personal Altitude cards so you can redeem points sooner.
The card earns 4x on travel, gas and EV charging. There’s also a $25 statement credit after every three consecutive monthly taxi or rideshare transactions paid for with your card and four complimentary visits annually for Priority Pass lounges.
Let us know what you think!
HT: Doctor of Credit
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Does the Priority Pass membership include only 4 visits or 4 for the card holder and 4 guest visits?
Rotten back. Collect SUB then punt.