Southwest Companion Pass for $69 and a Pack of Gum [Targeted]
Southwest has an incredible offer for CA residents that can easily get you a much sought after Companion Pass. To qualify for the SW Companion Pass you must earn 110,000 qualifying points but this offer makes it much easier.
Open a new Rapid Rewards Credit Card account, make a purchase, and get Companion Pass.
Offer ends 11/30/17! – Act Now!
Plus, earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of opening your account. This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
- CA only.
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Rapid Rewards Credit Card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Rapid Rewards Credit Card who received a new cardmember bonus for a Rapid Rewards Credit Card within the last 24 months.
- Only the Rapid Rewards® Member who received this email/offer from Southwest Airlines® is eligible for this promotion.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- To qualify for this offer, (a) Member must have a valid California address as evidenced by their application for the Rapid Rewards® Credit Card, (b) Member must open a Rapid Rewards® Credit Card by November 30, 2017 and (c) please allow up to eight weeks for Companion Pass to be fulfilled after making first purchase.
- Promotional Companion Pass is valid from the time promotion qualifications are met, through December 31, 2018.
- If Companion Pass is earned by flying 100 qualifying one-way flights or earning 110,000 qualifying points in the calendar year while qualified for promotional Companion Pass through December 31, 2018, the regular Companion Pass qualifications will supersede the promotional Companion Pass, entitling the Member to Companion Pass through December 31, 2019.
If you received an email and you live in California, then this is an incredible offer. All you need to do is open a new Rapid Rewards Credit Card account, pay the annual fee of $69 and purchase a pack of gum, or anything else.
The fine print mentions that the Companion pass offer is not available to those who received a cardmember bonus for a Rapid Rewards Credit Card within the last 24 months, but it’s possible that the restriction only applies to the 40K signup bonus.
Did anyone get this offer?