Capital One Lounge at Denver International Airport (DEN)
Capital One’s Lounge network will have a new location tomorrow at Denver International Airport (DEN).
The new 10,800 square-foot Capital One Lounge will open its doors Friday, November 3rd. It is located in Concourse A, near Gate 34 on the mezzanine level.
Venture X and Venture X Business cardholders can enjoy unlimited complimentary access to Capital One Lounges, plus complimentary entry for two guests per visit; Venture and Spark Miles customers also enjoy special access. The Capital One Lounge welcomes visitors who have a boarding pass for a departing or connecting same-day flight, up to 3 hours before their departure time.
As a nod to the region’s outdoor enthusiasm, the Capital One Lounge at DEN incorporates artistic elements that offer travelers a sense of adventure and a sampling of Denver’s most picturesque scenery without ever having to leave the airport. The largest bar in the Capital One Lounge network serves as the focal point for DEN, designed to celebrate Denver’s vibrant craft brewery scene, nestled among furnishings and other components reminiscent of Colorado’s colorful, mountainous landscape.
As with all Capital One Lounges, the new Capital One Lounge at DEN features unique, locally-inspired, and premium amenities to accommodate all types of travelers, from those looking for a quick drink or bite to those seeking a place to relax and recharge.
- An authentically local food + beverage program that includes plated small bites and sustainably packaged grab-and-go selections to help travelers refuel during transit. In-lounge offerings feature delicious, health-conscious menu options that are locally sourced and customizable, allowing guests to create their own full meal experience that meets their taste preferences and dietary restrictions. Visitors can pair their meals with refreshing drinks from the Lounge’s custom six-tap system that features artisanal sodas and flavored waters, or an alcoholic beverage from the full-service bar for travelers 21 years and older.
- A thoughtfully curated bar menu, serving up flavors that are as rugged and beautiful as the Denver area from the largest full-service bar in the Capital One Lounge network. We tapped into the area’s love for craft beer by partnering with Cervecería Colorado to develop a custom brew as part of Capital One’s quest for the “perfect airport beer.” The resulting Sky High P.A., a refreshing I.P.A., is available on draft and alongside the local brewery’s popular ¡Venga! Mexican Lager, artisanal cocktails from local industry-renowned cocktail lounge Yacht Club, and a selection of wines and other local beers. Denver-area pottery artisan, Fenway Clayworks, created custom ceramic barware for the Capital One Lounge at DEN.
- Local forward coffee and pastries with drip coffee from Unravel Coffee Merchants and baked goods including lavender chocolate chip cookies and herb cheese pinwheels from Good Bread. Like all Capital One Lounges, guests can also enjoy draft lattes and cold brew from La Colombe on tap.
- Destination-inspired design elements and Lounge amenities including a curated selection of more than 50 pieces of original artwork from local artists including Windy Chien, Gary Gomez, Lindsay Anna Jones, and more throughout the space. The Lounge offers a few private, dimly lit relaxation rooms with ceilings that mimic the nighttime Colorado sky, offering visitors a calm space for much-needed rest between travels.
- Three private rooms and two private phone booths along a quiet corridor that will serve as designated work spaces for busy travelers.
- Two fully stocked shower suites equipped with Dyson hair dryers, complimentary towels, and hotel-inspired toiletries.
- A parent’s room featuring comfortable seating for caregivers who are feeding or nursing their children, as well as a changing table stocked with wipes, disposable diapers, and a bottle warmer.
- A filtered water system so travelers can refill their reusable water bottles.
- A flight status display to keep travelers on schedule.
- Individual power outlets at every seat, along with complimentary high-speed WiFi.
- Kid-sized tables and chairs for families.
- Six private, fully-stocked restrooms.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.