Capital One Offering $400 Bonus for New Checking Accounts
Capital One is offering a big bonus of $400 for new customers that open a 360 Checking account. Capital One hasn’t offered a decent bonus for the 360 Checking account in a while and this is one of the best we have seen. Plus the account has no fees to worry about.
Offer ends today – 1/26/21.
Here’s how you can earn your $400 bonus:
- Open a 360 Checking account between 12:00 a.m. ET on November 9, 2020, and 11:59 p.m. ET on January 26, 2021. When you open your account, enter your promotional code—BONUS400.
- Receive at least 2 direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more to your 360 Checking account within 60 days of account opening. A qualifying direct deposit is an Automated Clearing House (ACH) credit, which may include payroll, pension or government payments (such as Social Security) by your employer or an outside institution.
Bonus will be deposited into your new 360 Checking account by the date stated below:
|Account opened the month of||Receive at least 2 direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more||Bonus will be paid by|
|November 2020||Within 60 days of your account opening date||March 31, 2021|
|December 2020||Within 60 days of your account opening date||April 30, 2021|
|January 2021||Within 60 days of your account opening date||May 31, 2021|
- This offer cannot be combined with any other 360 Checking account opening offers.
- Only one promotional code is accepted. Bonus is only valid for one new 360 Checking account. If your account is in default, closed or suspended, or otherwise not in good standing, you will not receive the bonus.
- Available nationwide.
- If you have or had an open 360 Checking account as a primary or secondary account holder with Capital One on or after January 1, 2018, you will be ineligible for the bonus.
- The 360 Checking account has no monthly or maintenance fees.
This is a great bonus that we rarely see from Capital One. You just need to complete 2 direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more. There’s also a separate bonus for $250 that doesn’t require a direct deposit.
We have added this to our list of nationwide bank bonuses. These are not targeted so most people should qualify if they haven’t received a bonus recently.
HT: Doctor of Credit