Capital One Venture 75,000 Point Offer
With Chase recently increasing the Chase Sapphire Preferred offer and Amex slinging around 250K targeted offers it appears Capital One didn’t want to get left in the dust. Over the last few months all of the focus has been on the Capital One Venture X but the card’s little brother wanted to let everyone know it is still around. Today a new Capital One Venture 75,000 point offer has kicked off.
New Capital One Venture Card Offer Details
Here are the details on the new welcome offer:
- Earn 75,000 miles after spending $4,000 within the first 3 months of account opening.
- The $95 annual fee is NOT waived the first year
- Learn More
Venture Card Earning Structure
- Earn 5X on on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn 2 miles per dollar on all other spend
Capital One Venture Card Perks
- No foreign transaction fees
- Rewards don’t expire
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck credit
- Visa Signature perks that include extended warranty
- Travel accident insurance
- Get automatic insurance for a covered loss at no extra charge when you purchase the entire fare with your credit card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Secondary coverage for your rental vehicle in case of damage
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase an item with your Venture and you will get additional warranty protections
- Learn More
Even though a cardmember can carry both a Venture and Venture X Capital One usually has a 1 card every 6 months rule. So if you grabbed the Capital One Venture X after launch you will likely be ineligible for this offer.
Capital One Venture Transfer Partners
Capital One miles transfer to partners at a couple of different rates depending on the partner. Here is a list of Capital One Venture transfer partners along with the transfer ratio.
Transfer Partners (Transfer Rate) – Unique Partners Are In Bold
- Aeromexico Club Premier (1:1)
- Air Canada Aeroplan (1:1)
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue (1:1)
- Avianca LifeMiles (1:1)
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles (1:1)
- Emirates Skywards (1:1)
- Etihad Guest (1:1)
- EVA Infinity MileageLands (2:1.5)
- Finnair Plus (1:1)
- Qantas Frequent Flyer (1:1)
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer (1:1)
- Accor Live Limitless (2:1)
- Wyndham Rewards (1:1)
Capital One Venture 75,000 Point Offer – Final Thoughts
This is a pretty nice offer. It is now in line with the current Capital One Venture X offer, which is an interesting choice. Which one is better depends on if you value the perks of the Venture X and can use the credits. If you can maximize those I still think that is the better option. If you prefer simplicity then I think the Capital One Venture card’s offer is probably the better fit. It all depends on what you want to get out of it.
Capital One loosened the reigns a bit when the Venture X launched so hopefully they do the same thing this time around for the 75K Venture offer too.