CardCash Restaurant Sale
CardCash is having a sale on restaurant gift cards today with a number of brands carrying an extra 5% discount.
Chow has never been cheaper. Save with CardCash cards and then save again with code: CHEAPCHOW
- Expires: 8/27/2017 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Most promotions are not yet available on the app.
- Maximum $3,000 per customer.
- Discounts and coupon codes apply only to discounted pre-owned gift cards.
- Brand new cards purchased through the brand new gifting platform are not included in this deal.
- Coupons or price changes will not be applied to these cards.
Here are the participating brands:
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- P.F. Chang’s
- Panda Express
- Papa John’s
- Red Robin
- Tim Horton’s
5X with Chase Ink
Purchases from CardCash have been earning 5X Ultimate Rewards points if you pay with a Chase Ink Cash, Ink Bold or Ink Plus card through PayPal. That definitely sweetens the deal.
45 Day Guarantee Only!
CardCash only guarantees their cards for 45 days. From time to time cards purchased from CardCash do go bad. They have always done a good job of guaranteeing cards within the 45 day window, however I would not buy a card unless you have an immediate use. I personally purchase a ton of cards from CardCash, but I make sure I to use them within that guarantee period.
As with any sale, I highly recommend comparing rates across all gift card resellers, however I know in many cases CardCash is the best. Just keep their guarantee policy in mind and you should be fine.