Chase Business Checking Bonus, Get $300 With New Account
Chase is one of the most generous banks when it comes to bonuses, not only for credit cards but also for checking ans savings account. They often have a $600 bonus for personal checking and savings but now there’s a new bonus Chase Business checking bonus for $300. Account must be opened in a branch, so you need to have one nearby.
The offer has returned 4/15/20
The Chase Business Checking bonus offer terms are as follows:
- Deposit a total of $1,000 in new money within 20 business days of account opening
- Maintain a $1,000 balance for 60 days
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits)
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 10 business days.
Offer Expires: 4/15/21.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Must not have an account closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, bonus amount will be deducted for that account at closing.
Getting the Offer
This is a public offer and anyone can generate a unique coupon code online. It’s probably best to do this now, just in case the offer gets pulled earlier as it’s been the case on few occasions.
Chase Total Business Checking has a $15 Monthly Service Fee ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements). You can avoid the fee with:
- Daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more OR
- Linked Chase Private Client CheckingSM or Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM personal account.
We have seen business checking offers from Chase for as high as $500. But that offer was for the Chase Performance Business checking account, which has a $20 monthly fee that is waived with a balance of $50,000. This offer gives you $300 and the Total Business Checking account only requires a balance of $1,500 to waive the fee.
You can only get this bonus once every two years now. You could choose to wait for the $500 bonus instead, but I think this offer is pretty good as well. We also haven’t seen that $500 bonus in a while.
The $300 offer is available nationwide but you need to have a branch nearby to complete the account opening process which usually takes about 30 minutes. I usually just walk into a branch, but I have lots of branches close by. If you’re taking a relatively long drive, it’s probably best to make an appointment. Also check for any pre-approved credit card offers while you’re there and maybe open the personal checking and savings accounts as well for another $600 bonus.
Keep in mind that you WILL receive a 1099-INT for these bank bonuses and thus you will be taxed.
Chase Business Checking Bonus – Final Thoughts
If you aren’t a current Chase business checking customer then this is a great bonus. It’s not the best we’ve seen, but the bonus requirements are very easy and you can also keep account fee free with a balance of $1,500. If you’re undecided, get the coupon now anyway and then decide if it makes sense for you. You can do this bonus once every two years, and you must not have had a Chase account in last 90 days.