Chase Disney No Fee Card – $200 Bonus & $100 Referral
The Chase Disney no fee credit card has an new $200 signup bonus that’s available only through referral links. There’s also an increased $100 referral bonus available. Let’s take a look.
All old/defunct referrals have been removed. You can share your 2020 referrals below. Be sure to tweet or share this article on Facebook before leaving your referral.
Chase Disney No Fee Card Offer
- Earn a $200 Statement Credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with the Disney® Visa® Card.
- No Annual Fee
Chase Disney No Fee Card Bonus Restrictions
- This product is not available to either current cardmembers of this credit card, or previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
- The Chase Disney Card does not under Chase’s 5/24 rule even if you have been targeted.
Chase Disney No Fee Card Cardmember Perks
- Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases.
- There are no limits to the number of Rewards Dollars you can earn.
- 10% off select dining locations most days at the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- 10% off select Disney and Star Wars purchases at Disney Store and shopDisney.com.
Some people can also earn referral bonuses for inviting others to apply for the card. You can earn a $100 Disney Gift Card for each person that you refer who completes the minimum spending requirement. There’s a limit of 5 referrals.
If you have a referral you can post it in the comments.
This card is better suited for Disney fans with a couple of extra perks. The bonus is easy to accomplish but not really worth wasting a hard pull for most people. If you wan’t the card then it does get better if you can apply through a friend’s or family member’s referral link, since they also get a $100 Disney Gift Card. Otherwise use a referral link from one of our readers.