Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Card Increased Offer
There is a new increased offer for the Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier credit card and it is at an all time high. You can earn a total of 120,000 points and a $50 statement credit. You can read our review of the card here. Let’s check the details of the offer.
- Earn a $50 statement credit after first purchase
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Earn and additional 40,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 in the first 6 months.
- There is an $89 Annual Fee which is not waived.
- Earn 10x at IHG hotels
- Earn 2x at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- 1x on everything else
- Free night annually at any hotel, capped at 40,000 points for the night
- Fourth night free when you redeem points for a stay of 4 or more nights
- IHG Platinum status
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after you spend $20,000 and make one additional purchase each cardmember year
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ Application Fee Statement Credit
- Save 20% on points purchases
This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
The card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule as well.
This is the best bonus we have seen on the Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier credit card. Should be worth a look if you’re eligible and Stay at IHG hotels often.
HT: Doctor of Credit