Chase Limited Time Credit Spreadsheet: Making Your Life Easier!
A few days ago I put together a spreadsheet for the ever expanding Amex limited time credits. People seemed to find it helpful and a few asked for something similar for Chase cards. Since I aim to please, that is exactly what I did 😁. On the Chase limited time credit spreadsheet I have all of the yearly credits, limited time offers and spending offers as well for each card.
I have added in the new credit and spending options with the Chase Sapphire Preferred. I also removed any offers that have ended.
A Couple of Pointers on the Spreadsheet
Here are a couple of things that I thought may need more explanation for some of the cards on the sheet:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- I have the travel credit on there but remember this is based on cardmember year so block out the months until your new credit starts if you have already used it.
- World of Hyatt Card
- I did the same thing for the World of Hyatt $15K free night. This is based on cardmember year for this year (calendar year starting in 2022). So block out what you don’t need if yours doesn’t reset for a little while and you already earned it.
- Freedom Flex & Other Freedom Cards
- I included the $12K for grocery spend for anyone that recently signed up for the card and got that welcome offer.
- Cobranded Cards
- I listed these as one and two etc. since there are multiple offers and you may have a couple of cards for them. You can add in the cards you have and track them there.
List of Articles that Reference the Offers
Here is a list of articles that reference the offers in the spreadsheet in case you were not aware of some of these offers:
- Chase Freedom Cardholders Can Earn 5% at Gas Stations this Month
- (Targeted) Earn 3x-5x on cobranded cards at the grocery store.
- (Targeted) World of Hyatt cardholders earn 5K after $3,000 in spend.
- CSR Credits for the new year
I made it so you can print the Chase limited time credit spreadsheet all on one piece of paper. Then you can write in the info needed as you go along. If you would like to do it online just copy and paste it with control + c or you can export it.
Let me know if there is anything I missed, enjoy!