Costco Membership Deal on Groupon – $40 Gift Card & $40 Off Coupon
I got an email from Groupon this morning that one of my favorite deals is back. The Costco membership deal on Groupon is back. Get one of the most valued memberships out there at a fraction of the normal costs.
Details of the Offer
For $60 you get the following:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership with auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card
- A membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone living at the same address, over the age of 18
- A $40 Costco shop card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- $40 off any order of $250+ on Costco.com
Terms & Conditions:
- After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- To qualify for the package incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card. If a member elects not to sign up for auto-renewal, incentives will not be mailed.
- Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to April 1, 2020
- Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership
- Offer is valid at all US Costco locations. Find a location near you.
- Valid at U.S. Costco locations only
- Frequently Asked Questions
Breaking Down the Offer
Last year’s deal came with a $30 gift card but better coupons. I look at this as getting a Costco membership for $20 since I would spend the $40 at Costco anyway. I don’t really value the online coupon but some of you might, making this a negative cost offer. As I stated in my recent article about Costco’s food court change that went under the radar, my membership recently expires. I have shared how to shop in Costco and buy gas without a membership but I do thing it is worth having one. Especially when it is only $20. I plan on grabbing one of these offers.
Remember to use a shopping portal for even more of a discount.