Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- 20% Off at Boxed for Existing Customers. Boxed has a a couple of new promo codes FAMILY (expires 6/23 )and JUSTFORHIM (expires 7/17) that will give you a 20% discount on your entire purchase. These promo codes can be used just once per account but can be stacked with cashback and Amex Offer. Read more here for some Ninja Tricks.
- $5 for a $10 Starbucks eGift Card At Groupon. This is a targeted offer, but you can check here if you’re able to purchase. A nice discount for Starbucks lovers.
- Groupon: $15 For $40 In Google Express Credit. You only pay $15 and you get $40 toward first purchase of everyday essentials at Google Express delivered to your home. This offer can net you lots of savings when stacked with promo codes. (More details at Doctor of Credit)
- Have You Bought A Laptop, Camera Or Phone? Claim Your Rebate! This is a settlement that should affect almost everyone. To be eligible you must have purchased portable computers, cordless power tools, cameras, audio players or replacement batteries for these products between January 1, 2000 and May 31, 2011. (More details at Danny the Deal Guru)
- eBay Bucks Offer, Earn Up To 10% Back On Purchases. This offer is for buyers only, unlike some recent offers that also awarded sellers with bonus bucks. Could be useful if you have any planned purchases on eBay, but keep in mind that gift card purchases no longer earn eBay Bucks. Offer expires today. Check here if you’re targeted.
- Save At CVS And More With Curbside. CVS Express.com is offering $10 Off $10 or more when you apply promo code CVSCURBAFFIL1 or CVSCURBEMAIL10 when purchasing through Curbside Online or via the Mobile App. Curbside is also offering $10 off a purchase of $20+ with promo code SHOPNOW on participating retailers.
Enjoy the rest of your day!