Disney+ Promo Sign-Up Offer
Disney and D23 (the official Disney fan club) are offering a pretty sweet discount on the soon to launch Disney+ streaming service. Let’s take a look.
Save $23 per year on a 3-year Disney+ subscription. That’s 33% off the standard price.
- Valid only from August 26, 2019 through September 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT.
- Promotional offer available to all D23 General, Gold or Gold Family Members who have an active membership as of 11:59PM PT on September 1, 2019.
- Valid for US residents with US payment method only.
- Acceptance of this promotional offer, or use of the promotional offer code, constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- This promotional offer of $46.99 per year, if accepted, entitles the bearer to a one-time discount of $69.00 off the regular price of a three-year subscription to Disney+ ($209.97).
- Subscription will automatically renew on an annual basis at the end of three years, at the annual subscription price (currently $69.99) unless cancelled.
- Taxes added to price, where applicable. Cancel anytime, subject to terms. No refunds or credits for partial months or years.
- Access to Disney+ will continue through the end of the current subscription term.
Need to Know
- To sign-up for this offer you need a D23 account. You can sign-up for a free account to become eligible, however do it quickly since it can take up to 36 hours for the offer to show up on new accounts.
- The total cost for 3 years is $140.97 which equates to $3.92 per month.
- There is no mention of how this will work with their upcoming Hulu/Espn/Disney+ bundle, although I would assume you should be able to upgrade, but that isn’t guaranteed.
Disney+ Promo Sign-Up Offer Analysis
For less than $4 per month Disney+ is an amazing deal considering all of the catalog content Disney is bringing plus all of the new content they have announced. I know that I will get good use out of my subscription, so I’ll gladly pay $4 per month for a Disney+ subscription.
Have you signed up for Disney+? Are you looking forward to Disney’s new streaming service? Let us know in the comments!