Disney Hacks – Disneyland Tickets Reopening
This week on the Disney Hacks podcast we have so much to talk about including all about Disneyland’s re-opening and the ticket/reservation process.
Disney Hacks Episode 27
Disneyland is marching towards re-opening at the end of April and we have all of the info you need to book your tickets and navigate their new reservations system. Gregg is heading to both parks at Disneyland Resort for the opening of Avengers Campus on June 4 and I am waiting for out of state guests to be allowed.
Meanwhile across the Pacific Shanghai Disneyland debuted their new nighttime spectacular that is nothing short of amazing. We also learned even more about Tokyo DisneySea’s Fantasy Springs expansion. This is a land you’ll want to visit! Finally we update some quick stories at Walt Disney World including the impressive Moana rooms, Epcot’s new shop name and how Shawn was wrong about the new lights being installed on Spaceship Earth!
Disney Hacks Podcast – Episode 27 Notes
- 2:04 – Disneyland ticketing problems
- 10:12 – Avengers Campus is opening
- 12:23 – What’s opening with Disneyland
- 14:43 – New/updated experiences
- 18:46 – Three minute tip: Mobile ordering at Disney World
- 21:58 – Fantasy Springs extension in Tokyo DisneySea
- 26:48 – Illuminate nighttime spectacular at Shanghai Disneyland
- 28:40 – Spaceship Earth lighting package
- 29:46 – Updates to the “Disney look”
- 33:03 – Polynesian Moana room update
- 36:38 – Creations Shop at Epcot
Stream This Week’s Episode of Disney Hacks Podcast
Disney Hacks Episode 27 – Bottom Line
It’s so great to see Disneyland just days away from reopening with most of its major rides, shops and attractions. While it will be a different world for awhile with no annual passes, no fastpass and required reservations, I can’t wait to walk through the turnstiles of Walt’s original Magic Kingdom once again.