Fidelity Launches Bloom App with $80+ Bonus
Fidelity has launched the Fidelity Bloom mobile app, a new digital experience that rewards users for smart money moves. The free app provides people with simple, attainable steps, and fun challenges, that can help make saving easier through habits that fit within their existing lifestyle.
Fidelity Bloom automatically separates spending and saving to help reduce the temptation to spend money meant for savings. Both are brokerage accounts and can be easily opened right from the app. There’s also a signup bonus to get you started. Let’s see the details.
New customers who open accounts in the Fidelity Bloom app can take advantage of these exclusive opportunities to earn bonuses:
- Open a the Bloom Spend and Bloom Save accounts and and fund it with $25 to receive $50
- Customers receive an annual 5% match on the first $300 into their Fidelity Bloom Save account. For a limited time new customers will receive a 10% match through the end of 2022.
- Earn 10 cents with every Fidelity Bloom debit card purchase.
- Receive up to 25% cash back when customers shop through the app with 1,100+ participating retailers.
- Earn $6 for checking out new features. Get $1 for linking an account and $5 for checking out the cash back options.
The app is available in the Apple App Store only for now. Coming soon to Google Play. You can see all the details, and open your accounts here.
The new Fidelity Bloom app is only available in iOS for now, and it will be available for Android users soon. If you sign up now you get a $50 bonus when you deposit $25 or more, and another $30 with a total deposit of $300. You can then earn $15 each year for depositing $300+. There are also some small bonuses for checking out some of the features of the app such as linking accounts or cash back options.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
There’s a spot at the bottom for Android users to register to be notified when the app is available on Google Play.