Chase Hyatt Whole Food Credit Promotion
If you have a Chase Hyatt credit card then there is a new offer that should be of interest. Currently cardholders can register for a promotion where they will receive a $20 statement credit after spending $50 at Whole Foods.
Register and get a $20 statement credit for spending $50 or more in a single purchase at Whole Foods Market with your Hyatt credit card.
- Register before using your Hyatt Credit Card to shop at any Whole Foods Market in the U.S. and get a $20 statement credit for spending $50 or more in a single purchase at Whole Foods with your Hyatt Credit Card between August 14, 2017 to September 25, 2017.
- Allow approximately 5-10 days to receive your statement credit, subject to card issuer’s timing and processing of statement credit.
- Available at Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. Purchases at stores not correctly classified as a Whole Foods location for credit processing will not qualify for this offer. Offer not available for online purchases or purchases made through Instacart.
- Limit one offer redemption per card.
You can find the full terms on the promo page.
How to Register
- Visit the promotion page and enter your Hyatt credit card number and phone number
- You should receive a text confirming your enrollment in the promo
This is a great deal for Hyatt cardholders, especially if you shop at Whole Foods regularly. If not, you might be able to pickup a Visa gift card at a decent discount to maximize the deal. What are you planning to buy?