Hilton Honors Status Match For Up to 2 Years
Hilton Honors is offering a status match, up to the highest Diamond tier. They will match your current equivalent tier status with Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, IHG Rewards Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, Choice Privileges, or other hotel loyalty program but you need to have completed a stay in the pas year. You will get status match for 90 days and it will be extended to 2019 with stays.
- Free Status Match for 90 Days
- Status Match extended to March 2019 if within 90 days you complete
- 4 stays for Gold Tier
- 8 stays for Diamond tier
- Proof of status such as screenshot of your current account status or your membership card.
- Proof of stay such as screenshot of your previous reservations or hotel receipt, redacting any personal information other than your name and membership number. (.jpg files only, no personal info)
- Complete Status Match request here
It’s pretty easy to get status match through this offer, but it is not as generous as previous offers since it requires stays at other loyalty programs. You can read the full list of benefits to each tier here.
You can also receive elite status at Hilton through a few credit cards
- Hilton HHonors Card from American Express – Silver
- Hilton HHonors Surpass Card from American Express – Gold
- Citi® Hilton HHonors Reserve Card – Gold
- Amex Platinum Card – Gold
- Amex Business Platinum Card – Gold
HT: Doctor of Credit