New Hyatt & American Airlines Promo, Award Nights Included!
Hyatt and American Airlines have had a partnership for a few years now. They have allowed you to get status with each other, or status matches, and offered additional points earning opportunities. They decided to re-up on their partnership and offer a new Hyatt & American Airlines promo. The best part is I confirmed that award nights count!
Here’s how the offer works:
- From November 1, 2021, through January 31, 2022, World of Hyatt members can earn 1,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles per qualifying stay at over 190 participating Hyatt hotels in cities across the U.S.
- Cities include Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York City, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.
- To take advantage of this offer, members must register by December 15, 2021, and enter a valid AAdvantage® membership number at time of registration and pay an Eligible Rate.
- There is no limit to the amount of AAdvantage® bonus miles members can earn during the promotion, which means members can hop from city to city while earning thousands of bonus miles on urban adventures.
Whether it’s enjoying a relaxing stay-cation at the new Thompson Hollywood in Los Angeles or Hyatt Centric 39th & 5th New York in Manhattan; venturing out to explore Seattle’s wonders while staying at Hyatt Regency Seattle; touring food and music scene while enjoying a weekend stay at the new Grand Hyatt Nashville; or catching some rays and waves for a beachside vacation at Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach in California – the possibilities are endless and bonus miles unlimited!
Plus, elite members in both programs earn even more rewards through this strategic relationship once they link their accounts, including:
- AAdvantage® Gold, Platinum, Platinum Pro and Executive Platinum members can earn one AAdvantage® bonus mile for every eligible dollar spent on qualifying Hyatt stays and experiences.
- World of Hyatt Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist members can earn one World of Hyatt Bonus Point for every eligible dollar spent on qualifying American Airlines flights.
- This is in addition to the AAdvantage® miles elite members already earn on flights and the World of Hyatt® points elite members already earn for hotels stays.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a World of Hyatt member, an AAdvantage® member, and register for the offer between October 14, 2021 and December 15, 2021 to participate.
- Offer valid for eligible stays between November 1, 2021 and January 31, 2022 (“Offer Period”) at participating Hyatt properties.
- Offer not valid at Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties.
- Guest must enter a valid AAdvantage® membership number at time of registration and pay an Eligible Rate.
- Members will receive 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per eligible stay during the Offer Period.
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this offer, regardless of the number of rooms paid under the same account number.
- Member must choose either World of Hyatt Base Points or AAdvantage® miles as their base earning.
- If a member selects to earn World of Hyatt Base Points at check-in, member will receive 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per stay in addition to World of Hyatt Base Points earned.
- If member chooses to earn AAdvantage® miles at check-in, they will receive the ongoing benefit of 500 AAdvantage® base miles in additional to the 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per stay as part of the offer during the Offer Period.
- Your account will be credited 3-4 weeks after travel with AAdvantage® miles, which are subject to the terms and conditions of American Airlines.
Hyatt & American Airlines Promo – Final Thoughts
Any time you can earn additional points for something you were already going to do I call that a win. Especially with award nights counting. Earning 1,000 American Airlines miles is a nice discount on your overall cost. If you value World of Hyatt points and American Airlines miles about the same then it is like get 1,000 points off any qualified stays.
It would have been amazing to have it portfolio wide but I think there should be properties on there that many people frequent. The list of cities, while somewhat limited, hits a lot of the bigger destinations out there. Hopefully they fit into your travel patterns over the next few months so you can take advantage.