Hyatt and AAdvantage Status Offers
World of Hyatt and American Airlines AAdvantage launched a great partnership last year for elite members of both programs. As of yesterday, members who have linked their accounts and have elite status with either program can now enroll in fast track status challenges with the opposite program. You can link your accounts here if you haven’t already done so. Here are the details.
RELATED: World of Hyatt Gave Me Executive Platinum Status
Elite Status Fast Track Offers
As a World of Hyatt Explorist or Globalist member, you now have an opportunity to fast track to AAdvantage elite status by completing the qualifying activity listed below within 3 months of registering and you’ll keep AAdvantage status through January 2022.
World of Hyatt Fast Track Offers
World of Hyatt Explorist members can fast track to Gold Status:
- Gold- Earn $1,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) and either 7,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) or 8 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQSs)
World of Hyatt Globalist members can also fast track for Platinum and PLATINUM PRO
- 2,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs)
- 12,500 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) or 16 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQSs)
- Platinum Pro
- 3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs)
- 20,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) or 24 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQSs)
Qualifying EQDs, EQMs and EQSs are earned when you fly on eligible tickets for flights operated by American Airlines or marketed by American, American Eagle®, British Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines and Qantas.
- Flights marketed and/or operated by codeshare partners not listed above aren’t eligible for this promotion
- Bonus EQDs and EQMs don’t count toward this offer
- After you reach the required thresholds, your elite-status benefits will last through January 31, 2022
American Airlines AAdvantage Elites with Platinum Status or Higher
- Platinum & Platinum Pro members can earn Explorist status by earning 10 elite qualifying nights
- Executive Platinum members can also earn Globalist status by earning 20 elite qualifying nights
- Register by October 2nd, 2020
- Qualifying activity must be completed within 90 days of registration
- If you complete the fast track, status will be valid through February 2022
I love crossover programs because they’re basically just a nice way to earn free loyalty points and benefits. And earning airline status is usually very expensive and time consuming so it’s definitely worth your time to assess these opportunities for yourself. Currently, World of Hyatt elite members earn one Hyatt Point for every eligible dollar spent on qualifying American Airlines flights. While, AAdvantage elite members earn one bonus mile for every eligible dollar spent at qualifying Hyatt hotels. This partnership also resulted in a lot of Globalists being matched to Executive Platinum!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.