Hyatt Cardmembers Can Earn a Free Night by Spending $4,000
Update: It’s only available to Hyatt Credit Cardmembers (legacy cardholders).
Hyatt is offering cardmembers an opportunity to earn an additional free night, but using their cards during the holiday season. Some emails have been sent out about this promotion, but it should be available for everyone, starting next month. Let’s see the details.
Whether it is spending on gifts for the holidays or everyday spend, shopping this holiday season can earn Hyatt Credit Cardmembers a well-deserved escape to enjoy in 2021.
- Beginning November 1 through December 31, 2020, Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn a free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel after spending $4,000 USD on the card. That’s on top of the free night they receive on their cardmember anniversary!
- Hyatt Credit Cardmembers must register for this offer by November 30, 2020, for their spend on the card during the offer period to count toward earning a free night award.
The free night certificate for the Hyatt Credit Card holiday spend offer will expire 365 days from issuance.
Hyatt alerted us to this promotion but one of our readers, Jason, also forwarded an email that he received about the same. You can see the link that was provided by email here. It has a different starting date, October 27. If you are not able to register for the promotion now, wait until November 1 and try again.
It should be available to all Hyatt cardholders.
- Please allow 4 weeks from the end of the promotion period for the Free Night Award to be issued to your World of Hyatt account at worldofhyatt.com.
- Free Night Award not valid at properties in any other category or at Miraval, Hyatt Zilara or Hyatt Ziva resorts.
- An authorized user will not receive this Free Night Award.
A timely offer from Hyatt, as most people usually have more spending to do during the holiday season. If you are able to spend $4,000 or more with your Hyatt credit card within two months, you will earn a free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel.