Save $75 at Hyatt’s Independent Collection Brands with Your Hyatt Card
Yesterday we wrote about a Hyatt promotion that can earn you a free night. That was strangely targeted at legacy cardholders only. But now there’s a new promotion for all cardholders that can get you a $75 discount for stays at some of the Hyatt brands.
For World of Hyatt and Hyatt Credit Cardmembers looking to get away this season, it pays to travel when staying at Hyatt’s independent collection brands in the U.S., including The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Destination Hotels and Residences and Joie de Vivre Hotels.
From November 1, 2020, through March 31, 2021, World of Hyatt and Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can receive a $75 statement credit when they spend $250 or more on their card at a participating hotel, resort or residence in the U.S. in Hyatt’s independent collection brands. Here’s how it works:
- Register for this exclusive Cardmember offer October 29, 2020 – January 5, 2021.
- Spend $250 or more directly with a participating hotel, resort or residence in Hyatt’s independent collection brands (in the U.S.) on your World of Hyatt or Hyatt Credit Card from November 1, 2020- March 31, 2021.
- You’ll get a $75 statement credit on your World of Hyatt or Hyatt Credit Card account.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account.
- Maximum statement credit accumulation during the promotional period is $75.
- Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this offer.
- To qualify for this offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This offer is non-transferable.
Another offer from Hyatt for those who are looking to start traveling again this holiday season. You can combine this offer with the World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys global promotion, providing an even more valuable opportunity to earn rewards when staying at one of these independent collection properties.