Increased Bank of America Air France KLM Offer
There is a new increased Bank of America Air France KLM offer on the Bank of America co-branded credit card. If you do the dummy booking trick the offer is as good as we have ever seen it. Let’s take a look at the standard public offer and then go over the dummy booking offer details.
BOA Air France KLM Credit Card Offer
The current card offer is as follows:
- Earn 70,000 miles after spending $2,000 within the first 90 days of card membership.
- Earn 60 XP after approval and an additional 40 XP upon completing the required minimum spend.
- $89 annual fee is NOT waived
Link to Card Offer
Doctor of Credit is reporting that if you do a dummy booking that when you get to a payment screen that a better offer will appear (one with a $100 statement credit). May be best to do it not logged in to your account.
Here are the pertinent card details:
- Earn 3x miles per $1 on AirFrance/KLM & Skyteam members
- 1.5x miles per $1 spent on everything else
- No foreign transaction fees
- 5,000 anniversary bonus miles when you spend at least $50 in your previous card member year
- 20 XP (Experience Points) on card anniversary and an additional 40 XP if you spend $15,000 or more in your previous card member year
This is a pretty great offer if you needed Flying Blue miles for an upcoming trip. Partner awards in the program are pretty hard to come by domestically but booking direct or using partners internationally will still be very useful.