JetBlue Fare Sale Starting From $39 One Way
JetBlue announced another one of their fare sales today, offering low fares on select routes, starting from $39 or 1,800 TrueBlue pts + $5.60.
JetBlue is offering fares as low as $39 one-way. You need to book by 11/2/17 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) – Chicago, IL (ORD)
- Chicago, IL (ORD) to Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 11/2/17 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel between 11/8/17 – 2/14/18. Blackout dates: 11/16 – 11/28 & 12/16/17 – 1/10/18.
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
You have 24 hours to cancel the reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to departure date.
If you have any travel planned, take a look and hopefully this sale lines up with your travel destinations. These are not groundbreaking discounts, but could get you pretty decent deals on some routes, especially for travel between Fort Lauderdale and Chicago.
If you’re paying cash make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, JetBlue Plus Card for 6x on JetBlue purchases, or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel.
If you’ve already booked a flight and it is being offered at a lower price during this sale, give JetBlue a call and the difference in fare will be reimbursed in the form of JetBlue credit.