JSX and United Airlines Expand Partnership with Mileage Earning
JSX and United Airlines announced today an expansion to their partnership which they began earlier this year.
United Airlines now allows for booking JSX flights on its own website and MileagePlus members can earn miles for flying JSX’s public charter flights.
JSX is a hop-on jet service that offers a semi-private flying experience at commercial fares. It offers 30-seat jets with spacious legroom, in-seat power, advanced security and the ability for travelers to head to the airport only half an hour prior to boarding.
To receive mileage credit on JSX flights, present your MileagePlus number when you make reservations. MileagePlus members also receive the following benefits:
- Business class legroom and power access at every row
- Complimentary inflight snacks and cocktails
- A minimum of 2 complimentary checked bags, including skis, snowboards, and mountain bikes
- Check in just 20 minutes before departure at a well-appointed private terminal
- A generous pet-friendly Pets On Jets program that allows many dogs and cats to fly in-cabin at no additional charge
JSX recently began its first international service to Cabo San Lucas, and also has announced that it will soon launch its new inflight Starlink WiFi via partnership with SpaceX.
The airline currently flies domestically to Austin, Burbank, Napa, Dallas, Denver, Destin, Gunnison, Houston, Big Bend, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Monterey, Oakland, Orlando, Santa Ana, Phoenix, Reno-Tahoe, Aspen, San Diego, Taos and Westchester County, New York.