Link Uber and Marriott Bonvoy Accounts for 3,000 Points Bonus
Thanks to the ongoing collaboration with Uber, Marriott Bonvoy is offering 3,000 bonus points when members download the Uber app and link their Marriott Bonvoy account. We have seen similar offers in the past, but this is the best bonus yet.
This offer is valid between December 16th to December 31st for members in the U.S.
In addition to this promotion, to make filling up the fridge at your next home rental stay with Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy that much easier, from now until December 31st , Uber is offering guests in the U.S., $20 off their first grocery order on Uber Eats of $50 or more.
Marriott Bonvoy first announced its collaboration with Uber in April 2021, which allows Marriott Bonvoy members to earn points when ordering food delivery on Uber Eats and Uber Grocery as well as requesting select Uber rides.
How to Link Accounts
Here’s how you can link your accounts to earn this bonus:
- Make sure you have your Marriott Bonvoy membership information ready. Not a member? Join now.
- Open the Uber app — if you have an Uber Eats account, it will be linked at the same time.
- Go to “Settings” and scroll down.
- Tap on “Marriott Bonvoy.”
- Tap “Link Account.”
- Sign in to your Marriott Bonvoy account with your email or membership number and wait for confirmation that your accounts have been linked.
- Start earning on qualifying Uber Eats orders and select Uber rides.
How Much You Can Earn
By linking your accounts, you can earn:
- 3 points per dollar on Uber Premium rides (includes Uber XL, Uber Black, Uber SUV and Uber Comfort)
- 6 points per dollar when you order Uber Eats while staying at a hotel within the Marriott® portfolio.
- 2 points per dollar when you order Uber Eats at home or on the road.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Thank You. Love this site.
How does this affect the Amex Platinum $15.00 per month Uber benefit?
Or does it not?
The two are not related so you should be fine.