A Better Bonus for Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card
Chase and Marriott Bonvoy recently launched a new bonus of 100,000 points for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card. However, there’s also a different welcome offer available that can be an even better option, depending on your valuation of Marriott Bonvoy points. Let’s take a look at the details.
- Get a Marriott Bonvoy $300 eGift Card delivered to your email upon approval.
- Plus earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first three months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95
- Up to 17X total points for every $1 spent at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy:
- 6X points on purchases at more than 7,900 properties participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- Up to 10X points from Marriott for being a Marriott Bonvoy member
- Up to 1X points from Marriott with Automatic Silver Elite Status
- 3X points per $1 on the first $6,000 spent in combined purchases each year on grocery stores, gas stations and dining
- Earn one Elite Night Credit toward Elite Status for every $5,000 spent
- Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year (Gold if you spend $35,000 per calendar year)
- 15 Elite Night Credits toward next level of Elite Status each calendar year
- Free Night Award every year after account anniversary (redemption level up to 35,000 points)
The offer that is currently publicized by Chase and Marriott gets you 100,000 Bonvoy points after spending $3,000 in three months.
This offer gives you less points, only 75,000. But you also gets a $300 Marriott gift card. I think most people will value the gift card more than 25,000 points, especially if taken at face value.
However, keep in mind that we have seen even better bonuses in the past for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card, up to 5 free nights.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.