Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 26
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 26 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
In episode 26 we talk about Mark’s recent Cathay Pacfic first class flight and how he thinks it may be overrated. We also discuss the Coronavirus, everyone getting slammed with 1099’s, the best co-branded hotel cards & more!
- 0:00 AA web specials for the win and New Orleans meetup
- 5:09 1099’s from Chase and American Express
- 7:29 Coronavirus and how it changes our travel patterns
- 16:17 How Mark booked his Cathay First flight
- 19:09 JFK AA Flagship Lounge and First Dining review
- 24:16 Cathay’s service and food review, and hilarity ensues
- 32:50 Thoughts on the seat and hard product
- 35:34 Final thoughts overall and why it may be overrated
- 37:10 How to match to Caesars Diamond now
- 38:41 Bizarre credit card that you can’t use to buy anything
- 40:05 5 best co-branded hotel cards
- 40:46 5 great Spirit Airlines tips
We hope you enjoyed episode 26. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!
You can subscribe to the podcast on