The Miles to Memories podcast episode 43 dropped this morning as it does every Thursday morning. Be sure to like and subscribe so you don’t miss it!
In episode 43 we discuss Vegas opening back up, how it is different and how it hasn’t changed. We also discuss Shawn’s recent travels and what it felt like to be on the road plus upcoming travel plans.
- 10:34 – Las Vegas reopened!
- 26:48 – Our summer travel plans
- 35:57 – Universal Orlando re-opening
- 37:23 – Chase Sapphire Reserve 5X
- 38:02 – Tri-state area travel restrictions to Florida
We hope you enjoyed episode 43. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!