Miles & Points YouTube, Crypto Credit Cards & More Record Offers Coming?
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast Dustin from Waller’s Wallet joins the podcast to chat about the burgeoning miles and points Youtube community, Crypto based credit cards and the new Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K bonus. We debate whether we’ll see more bonuses come and whether crypto credit cards are…a bit scammy?
- 7:04 – Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K offer – best ever
- 13:19 – Miles and points Youtube – is video better than blogging? (Waller’s Wallet & Miles to Memories Youtube pages)
- 20:36 – Why do some bigger miles and points blogs not find as much success on Youtube?
- 27:23 – Upcoming crypto credit cards: valuable or scammy?
- 38:03 – New Chase Sapphire Lounge opening in Boston
- 39:07 – US Bank Altitude Connect
- 40:11 – Free hotel breakfast guide
Join Us LIVE!
We started our live recordings in the Miles to Memories Facebook Group. Join us Monday’s around 1PM ET for the live behind the scenes look. Participate during the show, ask questions, crack jokes and just have an overall good time. Everyone hates Mondays anyway so let’s have some fun!
Get More Podcasts & Join An Awesome Community
If you love the podcast and would like more content be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are weekly shows about spending, award bookings, an expert interview show with outside guests and a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well (first one scheduled for August!).
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!