Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was very deal centric once again, but I did cover how to make your Discover Cash grow, the rumor of a new “rewards abuse” team at Amex and a possible new way to avoid Chase’s 5/24 rule.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Deals & Spending
- A Scalable & Very Good No-Fee Visa Gift Card Offer
- 2 Additional Ways to Load the Very Lucrative Sam’s Club Amex Offer Even if it You Weren’t Initially Targeted!
- 33% Off Deliveries of Food & More + $10 with this new Amex Offer
- HOT Office Depot/Officemax Business Amex Offer: Details, Maximizing & Why You Should Load Now!
- Get 10% Back on $200 in Purchases at Best Buy with Discover [Targeted]
- Get ~22% off Airbnb & Save on Other Cards with this Great Deal!
- Amazon’s Latest Day of Deals, $20 Walmart Pay Promo, Profitable Gift Cards & More!
- 8 Great Sunday Deals: Save on Gift Cards, Uber, Tickets & More!
In Credit Cards & Loyalty
- A New Possible Way to Bypass the Chase 5/24 Rule
- Amex Rewards Abuse Team: A New Sheriff in Town? (Rumor)
- Turning Your Discover Cash Into a Profit Machine: Make It Grow Through Gift Card Reselling!
- IHG Rewards Accelerate Promo 2017 Is Here: Are the Offers Any Good?
- An Awesome Gift I Found While Booking a Hilton Hotel Just Now!
In Travel, Aviation & More
- The Rise, Fall & Post Mortem of Braniff International. #avgeek
- Stunning Desert Sunsets & The New Phoenix Admiral’s Club Reviewed
- Chase’s $300 Million Gamble, Paying $2K in Annual Fees, Under $200 to Scandinavia & More!