This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
New Amex Offer for Uber and Uber Eats
American Express has a new targeted offer for Uber and Uber Eats. You can earn up to 2,500 Bonus Points on your Uber rides and Uber Eats orders. Let’s see the details.
Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $15 or more made on the Uber or Uber Eats apps by 12/31/2022. Limit of 2,500 Membership Rewards points.
- Offer valid for transactions made on Uber and Uber Eats.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Not valid for international rides.
- Excludes Uber Freight, Uber One, Uber for Business, Drive with Uber, gift cards, and Lime transactions.
- Limit of 2,500 additional Membership Rewards points per Card Member.
This offer is showing for select cardholders only. Check your accounts and it now if you have it.
Once you make a purchase of $15 or more, you will get a bonus of 500 Membership Rewards points. You can repeat this for five Uber Eats orders, or Uber rides, for a total of 2,500 bonus points.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.