New Amex Offers for Delta, Hilton and Marriott
American Express made a big announcement yesterday with new offers and credits for its cobrand cards. But there are also some new Amex Offers that were released in the last two days that are travel related. You can save $35 at Hilton, $40 at Delta, and $50 at Marriott. let’s see the details of each one of these offers.
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions directly with Delta Air Lines by 3/31/2021. If qualifying purchase is a flight, it must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be made in USD.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories, and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, standby fees, and Delta Sky Club® memberships.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport where Delta is not the merchant of record, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) all purchases on-board flights including food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Vacations®, Delta Dive, Delta Cargo, On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises, Delta Meeting Network, (vi) travel insurance/trip protection, (vii) gift card purchases, and (viii) charitable donations.
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 USD on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at participating properties across the Marriott Bonvoy™ portfolio’s 30 hotel brands from 2/2/2021 to 4/10/2021. Reserve online at marriott.com.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy™ properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy™ App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Homes & Villas by Marriott International and Vistana Signature Experiences™.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy™ points.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Get a one-time $35 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $175 on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with participating Hilton properties from 2/1/2021 to 4/30/2021. Book directly with Hilton.
- Offer valid only at Hampton by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn® and Tru by Hilton™ properties in the US ad US Territories.
- Reservations for Hampton by Hilton™ must be made online at hampton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Reservations for Hilton Garden Inn® must be made online at hiltongardeninn.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-877-782-9444.
- Reservations for Tru by Hilton™ must be made online at trubyhilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-877-214-6722.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Grand Vacations™, LXR Hotels and Resorts, Tempo by Hilton, Signia by Hilton® and Motto by Hilton™.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
For Hilton and Marriott, buying gift cards at the front desk has usually triggered the offer in the past. That would be a good way to lock in savings if you don’t have any immediate travel plans. For Delta, besides airfare, the offer can be used for fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees and more.
These offers are targeted, but I see them on multiple cards, so most people should have have them.