New American Express Credits For Many Co-Branded Cards (Dining & Wireless)
American Express has done it again! They have once again rolled out a ton of new, limited time, credits for cardholders. This time they focus on co-branded cards instead of their Membership Rewards earning cards. They are aimed at monthly dining and restaurant credits this time around and it is likely they you will have it on multiple cards in your wallet this time around. Let’s take a look at the details.
It should be noted that if you have multiples of the same card you will only get it on one card. You can get multiples in the same card family though. If you hold all 4 versions of the Hilton card you will get 4 offers etc. These do not show up on authorized user cards either.
Need help organizing your credits? Check out our handy Amex credits spreadsheet that will help you keep track throughout the year!
$5-$20 Per Month In Dining Credits
Here are the cards and their monthly dining credit amounts. This will run from February through the end of the year.
- No Fee Hilton American Express – $5 per month
- Hilton Surpass – $10 per month
- Hilton Aspire – $20 per month
- Delta Skymiles Gold Card – $10 per month
- Delta Skymiles Platinum Card – $15 per month
- Delta Reserve – $20 per month
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant – $20 per month
- Amex Bonvoy (old SPG card) – $10 per month
You should be able to locate these offers in your Amex Offers section. Be sure to activate the offer. This is only eligible for cardmembers that have had the card prior to January 1, 2021.
$5-$20 In Wireless Credits For Business Cards
Same type of deal as the restaurant credits but aimed at wireless.
- Hilton Honors Business Card – $10 per month
- Delta Skymiles Gold Business Card – $10 per month
- Delta Skymiles Platinum Business Card – $15 per month
- Delta Reserve Business Card – $20 per month
- Marriott Bonvoy Business – $15 per month
Check your Amex Offers for these as well and be sure to activate them. This is only eligible for cardmembers that have had the card prior to January 1, 2021.
I look at this as free money since I dine out enough to cover the multiple credits I have. Between the 2 no fee Hilton cards, Surpass, Aspire and Business Hilton cards we have I am looking at $550 in credits…that is INSANE! There are also some big spending offers on the Marriott and Hilton cards that we will cover a little later.