New Hilton Grand Vacations Offer
Hilton Grand Vacations has a great new offer that can earn you 100,000 Hilton Honors points and a super cheap vacation. There’s two options to choose from, Orlando and Las Vegas. Let’s look at the deal and how you can possibly make it even better.
Here’s what the offer includes:
- 5 days/4 nights in either location
- 100,000 Hilton Honors points
- For $349
In Orlando, you could stay at either the Hilton Orlando near SeaWorld® and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter or Hilton Lake Buena Vista near Disney Springs® and Epcot®. Your reservationist may also offer other Hilton portfolio properties for your travel dates.
In Las Vegas, you could stay in either Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard at the north end of the Strip or Tropicana Las Vegas – a DoubleTree by Hilton at the south end. Again, your reservationist may also offer other Hilton portfolio properties for your travel dates.
Terms of the New Hilton Grand Vacations Offer
- You must attend a two hour timeshare sales presentation in order to participate in this promotion.
- Our special preview packages are only available to persons whose combined gross annual income meet certain requirements and who reside in a state where our projects are registered for sale.
- You may not participate in this promotion if you have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation, or have participated in a sponsor promotion requiring attendance at a sales presentation: (i) within the last year at the property or properties promoted in this offer, or (ii) within the last six (6) months at any other properties.
- If married or living together, couples must attend sales presentation together; individuals may purchase separately.
- Offer expires January 27, 2020.
How You Can Do Better
100,000 Hilton points is as good as I have seen with these offers. But doesn’t hurt to try and do better. I encourage you to call the phone number and then get an agent that can make adjustments to the offer. You might be able to negotiate a lower price. You could try saying you would like the package reduced to $299 at least if you book it early.
The worst that could happen is they say no.
RELATED: Be Care Of Las Vegas Resort Fees
If you have upcoming travel to any of these locations in the next year then this is a sweet deal. But even if you weren’t planning to visit Orlando or Las Vegas, it is worth taking a look. You can get a greatly reduced vacation and even earn points on the stay!
But be sure to call in and ask for even a better deal. Never settle for what they offer at first!