Improved Offers for Marriott Credit Cards
Chase has launched two new welcome offers for its Marriott credit cards. You can now earn 50,000 points with the Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold and 100,000 points with the Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card. These are offers that we have seen in the past. Let’s see the details.
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless:
- Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold status after spending $35,000 (beginning in 2019)
- 15 elite night credits beginning in 2019 (limited to once per member each year, not once per card)
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- 3X Marriott Bonvoy points per $1 spent at Marriott Bonvoy properties
- No foreign transaction fees
- 15 elite night credits each calendar year, qualifying cardmembers for Silver Elite Status
These are two offers that we have seen in the past, so you have another chance to apply now. The spending requirement for the Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold card is actually lowered, so I guess that makes it slightly better than last time around. There are also two other offers available through referral links, and referral bonuses have been doubled.