Penfed Offering a $200 Checking Bonus Nationwide
Penfed is offering a $200 bonus for new checking accounts. This offer is available nationwide. You need to be a Penfed member to apply. But, all you need to join is a $5 share deposit that you get back and you end your membership. Let’s take a look at the requirements an details of this offer.
To earn this $200 bonus, you must open an Access America Checking Account by 6/14/2020 and complete the following requirements:
- Must receive at least $1200 in deposits in your checking account within 90 days of account opening
- Make 5 debit card purchases in the first 90 days.
- Offer valid from 5/4/2020 − 6/14/2020.
- Soft Pull
- $10 monthly fee is waived with $500 balance of $500 monthly direct deposit
- Only available to new personal checking members who do not have an existing checking account and qualify for an Access America Account.
- Once the criteria is met, the bonus will be credited to the new personal checking account no later than 120 days from account opening.
- Account must remain open, active and in good standing (no negative balance) at time bonus is distributed.
- PenFed will issue an IRS form 1099 reporting the value of the bonus. One bonus per member.
This is an easy bonus that is available nationwide and can be done online. You just need $1200 in deposits within 90 days of account opening and 5 debit card purchases in 90 days. The account has a $10 monthly fee that is waived with $500 balance.
HT: Doctor of Credit