Plastiq Lowers Fees for Rent Payments for New Users
Plastiq is a great way for many to rack up large amounts of points and to easily complete minimum spend requirements. That’s easier when there’s promotions for lower processing fees. Right now Plastiq is running one of those promotions for new users only. Let’s look at the details.
Sign up up for Plastiq and you can pay only 2% in fees for paying your rent with a credit card. This is how it works:
- Must be a new Plastiq user. Sign up here.
- Schedule 6 Rent/Real Estate payments and you will only pay a 2% Plastiq fee on each payment. (Plastiq fee will be standard for any payments beyond the first 6.)
- Use any card
- The first payment must be submitted by May 31st at 11:59 PM Eastern
What Can You Pay
These are the categories that you can tiiclaly pay with each card:
- Mastercard = Any Rent/Real Estate payment
- Discover = Any Rent/Real Estate payment
- Visa = Personal Rent, Business Lease, HOA, but no Mortgage payments
- Amex = Personal Rent, but no Business Lease, HOA, or Mortgage payments
Plastiq is usually charges a 2.5% fee for credit cards and 1% for debit cards. If you sign up during this promotion, you can pay only 2% in fees. That’s not great, but could be useful to complete large spending requirements especially on cards that will earn at least 2X in rewards. And on top of that it can be easily done from home.