Sam’s Club Amex Offer Targeting
The Sam’s Club Amex Offer is one of the better ones we have ever seen. It gives up to $250 back on up to $1,250 in spending. That is a nice chunk of change if you were lucky enough to be targeted. A lot of people missed out on that offer, but fortunately a couple of readers have found new ways to add it to their cards.
For more info on the offer and how to maximize the Sam’s Club Amex Offer, see:
- Smoking Hot & Targeted! Get 20% Back on $100+ Purchases at Sam’s Club up to $250 Cash Back (Gift Cards NOT Excluded)
- Amazing Sam’s Club Amex Offer Opportunities: 24% Off Disney, 36% Off Many Other Brands or Cash Out Pure Profit!
A reader reached out to me the other day to share the great news about receiving a link to add the Sam’s Club offer to his card. The offer came in a promotional email with the subject “You’ve Got Some News About Your Card.” (You know the emails you always blow by in your inbox and never actually read!)
This reader is very advanced in the miles/points realm and was surprised to see this link since the offer didn’t show up in his account on the American Express website. Once he clicked the link from the email he was able to confirm that the offer had been added. In this case it really paid to open up that promotional email!
Via the Amex App
Another reader also confirmed getting this offer loaded to their account via the Amex App’s “Nearby Offers” feature.
To see if it is available:
- Download the Amex app
- Login to your account and navigate to your card
- Go to the “Offers” tab
- Select “Nearby Offers” and you will see a map of available offers nearby your current position.
This reader also confirmed that the offer wasn’t available when looking at her account on the Amex website, but the Sam’s Club offer showed up on the map at a nearby Sam’s Club. She was then able to click the offer and load it to her card. Success!
Need to Know
- These methods won’t work for everyone, but it can’t hurt to download the app and check your emails.
- The Sam’s Club offer is only available on business cards.
- Multiple purchases in the same day seem to trigger the credit.
- There are a TON of gift card options at Sam’s Club. I covered them here.