Ninja Tricks: How to Get Sam’s Club Membership for Free!
There’s a new Amex Offer that can discount a new Sam’s Club membership by more than half. With some Ninja Tricks through it gets much better and possibly free. Let’s take a look.
Sam’s Club Amex Offer
Get a one-time $25 statement credit (or 2,500 Membership Rewards points) by using your enrolled Card to purchase a new Sam’s Club Membership online at samsclub.com by 1/31/2018. Not valid in-Club, via mobile app or by phone.
- Offer valid only on a new Sam’s Club Membership (Savings, Business or Plus) purchased online at US website (samsclub.com) and not valid on memberships purchased in-Club, via mobile app or by phone.
- Excludes membership renewals, upgrades, add-ons or additional membership or any purchase of Sam’s Club Gift of Membership or Prepaid Sam’s Savings Membership.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 1/31/2018
We usually see a variety of offers for discounted membership at Sam’s Club. And now that there’s an Amex Offer as well, there’s a few stacking opportunities that can get you a very cheap or even free membership.
Here’s some promotions:
- Get $15 Sam’s Club Gift Card when you sign up for new membership through Groupon
- Get a $20 Sam’s e-gift card when using a referral link (post yours in comments if you have an account) – See DoC post)
- Get 1,500 American Airlines miles for signing up for a new membership (see Frequent Miler post)
- If you have a student email, get a $25 Sam’s gift card.
Tell us if you know of any other promotions out there.
The Amex Offer seems to be widely available. I saw it on most of my Amex cards. Having a Sam’s Club membership should come handy even if you don’t have a location nearby and getting it for free is probably as good as it gets. If you do shop at their stores, then this deal is even better for you.