SoFi Invest, Get Bonus of 3% for Your Deposits
SoFi Invest has a great bonus for funding the account. Some people are seeing an offer to earn a 3% bonus on the funding amount. Looks like this is a targeted offer, so you should have received an email about it or you can check your SoFi account. If you don’t have an account, you can also earn a $75 bonus when you sign up.
Get up to $10,000 when you fund your SoFi Active Invest account. SoFi will match 3% of net deposits by May 31, 2020, with a maximum bonus up to $10,000. In other words, if you make a $15,000 deposit, we’ll give you $450. You must keep the money in the account for 90 days in order to keep the bonus.
- To receive the bonus, the Active Invest account must have net deposits (meaning total deposits minus total withdrawals) of $100 to $1,000,000 in the offer period.
- The offer period is between now and May 31, 2020.
- The max bonus payout per user is $10,000. All bonuses will be paid within 5 business days of the conclusion of the offer period.
- Net deposits are required to remain in the account for 90 days following the conclusion of the offer period. SoFi reserves the right to recoup up to the bonus amount from any withdrawals that take place prior to the 90 day period.
- Bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar year may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as miscellaneous income to the recipient on Form 1099-MISC in the year received by applicable law. Recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes associated with receiving the bonus offer, consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences.
A great offer that will earn you a 3% return in just three months. It’s also good that there are no preset amount that you need to deposit. Just add as much as you can to your SoFi Invest account and you get a 3% bonus as long as you keep it in the account for 90 days. But the offer is targeted, so check your emails and accounts to see if you have it. You could also reach out to SoFi and see if you are eligible.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.