Get SoFi Loan and Earn a $599 Cash Bonus
SoFi is offering a $599 bonus for new personal loans. The offer is showing up in the app for some people and it’s the best bonus we have seen for a SoFi loan. Let’s take a look at the details of this offer.
To see if you are eligible, just download or open the SoFi app. The offer should pop up, or you can find it by tapping on the ‘Loan’ tab on the lower right corner.
To receive the offer, you need to:
- register and apply through the promotion link for a SoFi Personal Loan by 11:59pm EST 1/15/22;
- complete and fund a personal loan application with SoFi before 11:59pm EST 1/18/22;
- have or open a SoFi Money account within 60 days after starting a personal loan application; and
- meet SoFi’s underwriting criteria.
Once conditions are met, your $599 welcome bonus will be deposited into your SoFi Money account within approximately 30 calendar days after earning the bonus.
- Offer is subject to lender approval, and not available to residents of Ohio.
- The offer is only open to new SoFi Personal Loan borrowers and may not be combined with other offers aside from the autopay discount, direct deposit discount, and direct pay discount.
- If you do not qualify for the SoFi Money Account, SoFi will offer payment via ACH transfer pending completion of a W9 form.
- Bonuses that are not redeemed within 60 calendar days of the date they were made available to the recipient may be subject to forfeit.
- Bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar year may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as miscellaneous income to the recipient on Form 1099-MISC in the year received as required by applicable law.
This is the highest bonus for a SoFi for a personal loan. To get this $599 bonus, you just need to get a new loan from SoFi. Loans vary between $5,000 and $100,000. But you can pay it immediately, so you should end up with less than $10 in fees.
Check your SoFi app to see if you have this offer and apply by January 15th. The application process takes less than a minute if you already have a SoFi Money account.
HT: Doctor of Credit