Easy $10 When You Check Rate, Plus $300 for Taking a SoFi Loan
SoFi is again offering an easy bonus just for checking loan rates. You can get $10 when you check the rate for a SoFi Loan and, if you decide to take out a loan, you can get an extra $300 bonus. The same bonuses are earned by the referrer, which makes it it even better. Let’s get into the details.
Update 5/17/21: This offer is back again.
Get up to $310 deposited into a SoFi Money account when you check a loan rate and then get a loan. The bonus comes in two parts:
- $10 bonus when you check your rate.
- Additional $300 bonus if you actually get the loan.
- Not available to residents of Vermont. No funding bonus paid to borrowers who reside in Ohio.
- Only one referral reward and one welcome bonus per new customer.
- You will not receive multiple referral bonuses for the same friend taking out multiple loans or products, nor will your friend receive multiple welcome bonuses for taking out multiple loans or products.
- SoFi mortgages are never eligible for the SoFi Referral Program.
- To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen or other eligible status and and meet SoFi’s underwriting requirements.
SoFi conducts a soft credit pull when it checks rates and terms of a loan for you. This will not affect your credit score. So the $10 bonus should be quick and easy.
However, if you choose a loan product and continue your application, SoFi will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull. This a good deal if you need a loan.
It’s even better if you refer a friend or family member to get a loan, since it turns into a $620 bonus. And, if you repay the loan early and avoid any interest, then it could even make sense to go for it ven if you don’t really need it.