New Southwest Sale, Flights Start at $49 One-Way
There’s a new Southwest Fare Sale with fare prices starting as low as $49 one-way. You need to book by October 25.
Fares starting from $49 one-way. Purchase from October 16 through October 25, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Continental U.S. travel valid October 30, 2018, through March 6, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 20-21, November 24-26, December 21-23, December 26-27, December 29-30, 2018; January 1-2, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 6 through December 6, 2018, and January 14 through February 28, 2019.
- Check all available fares here.
- Purchase from from October 16 through October 25, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city
- 14-day advance purchase required for Continental U.S. and 21-day advance purchase required for San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status.
- See full terms on promo page
With this Southwest fare sale you can usually find some good deals if you have any travel plans coming up. With a Southwest Companion Pass this offer gets twice as good. There’s a few options for the lowest price of $49.
Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
If you’re not crazy about Southwest boarding procedure, here’s a few tips from Mark that might make your next flight more enjoyable.