Get $25 Gift Card When You Spend $50 with Your Target RedCard
Target has a nice offer for RedCard members that gets you a $25 gift card for spending $50 or more. I’m not sure if the offer is targeted, and there could even be different versions of this offer.
The offer page is publicly available online, but also says the promotion is non-transferrable. You might also see different offers from the one listed here. Let’s look at the details.
Use your RedCard to make a minimum of $50 in eligible purchases at Target or Target.com between 09/09/2021 and 10/17/2021, and Target will send you a $25 Target GiftCard. Offer ends 10/17/2021 at 11:59 PM (CT).
- The Target GiftCard will be mailed in November 2021 to the address associated with the RedCard.
- Eligible purchases do not include RedCard fees and interest charges, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, transactions not allowed by your Target RedCard Agreement, and purchases or reloads of gift cards or prepaid cards.
- A purchase made by an authorized user or joint account holder qualifies for this offer.
- Limit one Target GiftCard.
- This promotion is non-transferrable.
This is a sweet promotion. Gift cards are excluded in the terms, but you can buy everything else to trigger the $25 gift card.
It’s not clear however if the promotion is targeted. If it works for you, please let us know in the comments. If you don’t have a RedCard, you should wait until September 12 to apply so you also get a coupon for $50 off $50 as a signup bonus.